Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things With Bows

Mustard Mini Carpet Bag, $30 by Peace, Love & Polka Dots in Mesa
All About a Bow Clutch ~ Champagne, $78 by Davie & Chiyo in Vancouver, B.C.
Fragola e Panna ~ Handbag, $70 by My Tida in Milan, Italy
Plaid Party Dress, $160 by Priscilla Dawn in Chicago, IL
Red Dress with Black Bow, $159 by YY Studio in High Wycombe, UK
Lilacs and Lavendar ~ Dress, $575 by Claire La Faye in Portland, OR
Sugar Babydoll Dress, $60 by Necessity is the Mother in Pittsburgh
Tulip Bow Skirt, $45 by Vickytzo in Thessaloniki, Greece
High Waist Skirt, $12 by Soychild
Dress with Pink Bow, $75 by Evansb in Los Angeles, CA
Cream Bow Tie Blouse, $180 by Penelope Red in Sydney, AU
Red and White Stripe Bow Top, $80 also by Penelope Red
Sissy ~ Scoop Neck Tank Top, $66 by La Marquise des Anges in France, Europe
Retro Polka Dot Top, $29 by Anntheia Designs in Florida
Big Red Bow ~ Tank Top, $35 by Love and Dream in Istanbul, Europe
Sweet Darla ~ Romper, $120 by Alexandra Grecco in Brooklyn, NY
Steampunk in Paris ~ Corset, $225 by La Belle Fairy in Cranbrook, B.C.
Crystal Bow Belt, $64 by Woomi in Seoul, Korea
Magenta and Yellow Scarf, $22 by Mojo Spa Style in Chicago, IL
Polka Dot Scarf, $22 also by Mojo Spa Style
Satin and Chiffon Pettiskirt, $38 by Cheeky Chic Baby in Orange County, CA
Happy Cloud ~ Mary Jane Shoes, $24 by Em & Sprout in California
Red Splash ~ Flip Flops, $22 by Tru-She Designs in Austin
Charming Darling ~ Panties, $110 by Toad Lillie in Columbus, OH
Chandelier Prism Bow Necklace, $38 by Vintage Musings in Vancouver, B.C.
Caged Innocence ~ Necklace, $25 by New Fashioned Whispers in Vancouver, B.C.
Rendezvous a Hyde Park ~ Bracelet, $42 by Olala Design in Vancouver, B.C.
Ronde D'ebene ~ Bracelet, $40 also by Olala Design
Raspberry Rose ~ Earrings, $18 by Shy Siren in Charlotte, NC
Tying the Knot ~ Earrings, $29 by K. Garner Designs in Manheim, PA
Little Bow Ring, $18 by Ticklebean in Kankakee, IL
Silver Bow Headband, $20 by Black Satin Shoes in San Francisco, CA

22 comments:

  1. great picks, I see so many things I want!! thanks for including my headbands

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am delighted to be featured amongst so many lovely items! Thank you so much! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful pics!!! I see so many things I want!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I love it! Thank you SO MUCH for featuring my Coffee Corset!! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely selection!
    Thanks so much for including my ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this sooo lovely! I love bows!!! They are so feminine. Thank you so much for featuring my bracelets : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection :) So many wonderful things, I want them all. Thank you for including my polka dot top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring my necklace! Your blog is gorgeous!

    Melissa:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely collection!!!
    I love bows so much! Thanks a lot for including my tulip bow skirt. Looking forward for the next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! Such a big list of bows! Who would've thought I wasn't the only one who loves a good bow!?

    Thanks for including my Penelope Red designs in your posting... they look like they belong is this decadent array of bows.

    Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all great! Girly and beautiful! Thank you for including my 'Big Red Bow Tank Top'

    LoveandDream

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous finds! I've discovered some new Etsy faves here. A girl can never have enough bows! Thanks so much for including my Charming Darling panties. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything is so beautiful! Thanks for adding my ring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo, so sweet! Thank you so much for including my little bow earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Go bows!! What an awesome compilation-- thank you so so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of them! I wish i could buy all of them! Great choices!

    Alexandra
    Chrisandyaya.etsy.com
    chrisandyaya.blogspot.com
    twitter.com/chrisandyaya

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is gorgeous! Thank you so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bows are huge for Fall 2010--great idea for featuring them on your blog! Thank You once again for including me. I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a splendid collection !! merci so much for including my top !!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your collection, a girl can never have too many bows. Thanks for including my flip flops Sheila Tru-She Designs

    ReplyDelete